3 in 1 air intake manifold

There was another one posted here a while ago that was sort of an equal length spaghetti type design. Will put it up if I can find it.

Modify, modify, modify ad infinitum. While you design, I ride :D:D:D. When you get a working PRODUCTION model, call me, I have blue tooth Sena in the helmet so I'll take your call :).

Oh yeaaaaaa. Modify it. Hey this bike is my hobby, toy, Etc. Not my every day driver. I will have my hands in it until I die or get rid of it.:D Horsepower. There is never enough!

Hahahahahaha, got to ya. I modify as needed, like when my ignition switch burnt up. Other than that, just minor stuff and Eastern Beaver kits. The Stebel horn is worth every cent. I used it tonight on the way home to save my miserable life again. Truck coming over had to lay on the Stebel and display finger. I have a 4 fingers given per mile limit before I pull over and wait for a while.

Hahahahahaha, got to ya. I modify as needed, like when my ignition switch burnt up. Other than that, just minor stuff and Eastern Beaver kits. The Stebel horn is worth every cent. I used it tonight on the way home to save my miserable life again. Truck coming over had to lay on the Stebel and display finger. I have a 4 fingers given per mile limit before I pull over and wait for a while.

Yep and while you are out riding, I'm out chasing the "horse power dragon" working on some project for my bike. Kind of like Heroin. HP is addictive. But I do ride some. I've got a bit over 4,000 miles on the clock this year. And that's with a super HOT summer where i did very little riding. Or much else. Pays to be retired. ;)

now that I can see the back of this intake tract I realize the potential for the NACA intake

First up is Warp's new Gracie,
next is off the internet, unknown owner, last is Metcruizers intake.
These in conjunction with Hombres are about all the custom intakes I've seen,
at least all I can find right now.
Mine on the other hand will be unlike any of these.
Mine is a "simpler" design, basically because I'm a simple designer..:eek:
Not saying ANYONE will like it, don't expect them to, I'm making it to suit me,
I like it and it is different, so it'll fit me and fit my bike to a "T"....;)

Skip, I'd like to see and hear how your intake manifold turned out. Did you finish it? I had a simular thought to fabricate something and found your info while looking for inspiration. Thanks for giving me some awesome ideas... I;m courious to know if you had an increase in preformance...

No, it's still at the machine shop waiting on my guy to get done
with stinkin' aircraft parts...
Hard to compete with the government, they pay better than I do I guess.
At least when they order something, they get pushed to the front,
and my little projects get shelved till he gets done.
But hey, he does good work and does it when he has time,
he don't charge me an arm and a leg,
and I can borrow any of his machine shop equipment and welders,
anytime he's not using it, so I can't really complain.

Back