190hp with a tune and air filter? Stage 1

Here ya go. You'll want to do some reading on it. Lots of posts on this site. Here's the tune near bottom of this page...

and needed equipment...

and the post that started it all...

Last edited:
Here ya go. You'll want to do some reading on it. Lots of posts on this site. Here's the tune near bottom of this page...

and needed equipment...

and the post that started it all...

Told you someone would have real help soon.

Link to Penner please.

I took a look at the BT Moto website. Very expensive and limited use to 1 bike. It would be interesting to see what it actually does if anyone goes this route.

I took a look at the BT Moto website. Very expensive and limited use to 1 bike. It would be interesting to see what it actually does if anyone goes this route.
Bren appears to have cracked the Triumph ECUs as Alain Fontaine has done with TuneECU. Their $795 hand held gizmo is a little computer which hold the tunes and connects to the ECU with Bluetooth. I assume they dyno the bikes to come up with the custom tunes. On the other hand, both companies access a lot of brands and models and I wonder if they have deals with the manufacturers to access their bikes and obtain the stock tunes for distribution.

Bren appears to have cracked the Triumph ECUs as Alain Fontaine has done with TuneECU. Their $795 hand held gizmo is a little computer which hold the tunes and connects to the ECU with Bluetooth. I assume they dyno the bikes to come up with the custom tunes. On the other hand, both companies access a lot of brands and models and I wonder if they have deals with the manufacturers to access their bikes and obtain the stock tunes for distribution.
most people have tuneecu and would want to flash a map which is free by Penner. I dont see any utility of spending 800usd if the gains are not impressive as written on Bren website the gains are only 25bhp.
1673293259252.png

most people have tuneecu and would want to flash a map which is free by Penner. I dont see any utility of spending 800usd if the gains are not impressive as written on Bren website the gains are only 25bhp.
1673293259252.png
By unrestricting the throttle with Penner’s tune, you get about 25hp.

Back