190hp with a tune and air filter? Stage 1

I’ve ridden Steel’s Carpenter bike and it is scary fast and extremely loud but it real needs to be over 4300 rpm to really wake up. It’s a great race set up but is not as street friendly as the components Lush sent me. Was that quote for the 2.5l Rocket3?
IIRC, 11k is for them to R&R the engine. I think it’s around 7k if you ship them the engine

The biggest obstacle is the 7,000 rev range keeps the power down vs 8-8,500 which would also lengthen the time in each gear 👍🏼

but I still need to send either bike or the engine, right?
No you can send the head and cams only I believe. I didn’t consider that as I don’t have the skilz or tools for properly installing the cams.

The biggest obstacle is the 7,000 rev range keeps the power down vs 8-8,500 which would also lengthen the time in each gear 👍🏼
More rpm most likely would give higher hp. Why can’t they turn it up to 8k?

More rpm most likely would give higher hp. Why can’t they turn it up to 8k?
it just wont go above 7600, I tried in TUNEECU app pro version, and RPM wont go above 7600RPM

I’ll tell you guy now that I like big power as much or more than most but at some point I have to accept what I’ve got. With the Penney tune in the TFC I’m pretty pleased with the bike. It doesn’t hurt that I also have that 203hp older Roadster. I just put a 126ci kit in an Indian Springfield. It’s strong but not Rocket. Enjoy the quest guys.:thumbsup:

I’m sorry I don’t have it but there are those who can help you more than me. Like I said I had it done for me. I’m sure help will arrive soon.

Back