Who's Rocket is this?

Ok I have to ask what’s the difference of Lush Cams and tune high compression pistons?
Compared to Copenters?
Is it less expensive?
Less power?
Does it sound more mean?
My understanding is Carpenters power is mostly at high RPM for drag racing whereas lush has more torque at lower RPM for street

231 hp and 187 torque? More for street maybe this is what I need .
How much is it ?
And how much was to install?

I went to Daytona and took out a 2017 Boss Hoss there making them slimmer less bulky 563 hp
And just to start it you felt all that hp and taking off and just riding at low speeds was a rush, Perhaps I get this same feeling with Lush cams and and tune high compression pistons ?
Is seems in Toronto no one wants to insure a Boss Hoss I phoned 3 insurance including my own they all say they used to or just no.

I have the neville 200hp kit installed and to answer your questions
I will say yes and yes but unless you absolutely need an inordinate amount of hp.
200 hp is in my view plenty for 90% of the time but this is motorcycle discussion so passion takes over from mundane in most case.

Patrick,
Am I wrong thinking you still run Jardines with RamAir and dynoed out just under 190 RWHP?

If so, I wonder how much more you'd get with a better header system?

My understanding is Carpenters power is mostly at high RPM for drag racing whereas lush has more torque at lower RPM for street

I need more torque at low RPM like I need another hole in the head . . . NOT! :eek:
At 160tq, I can barely control the throttle while hooning in, during and exiting the twisties as is!!!

Tony, they are RU1770 filters and that bike had 252hp/194 ft lb, revved to 8500rpm, 170hp at 60% throttle, when it left my shop. 1 7/8" OD headers with no goofy alloy head insert. Numbers with filters on and using BP Ultimate pump fuel. I have not seen it for some years.

231 hp and 187 torque? More for street maybe this is what I need .
How much is it ?
And how much was to install?

I went to Daytona and took out a 2017 Boss Hoss there making them slimmer less bulky 563 hp
And just to start it you felt all that hp and taking off and just riding at low speeds was a rush, Perhaps I get this same feeling with Lush cams and and tune high compression pistons ?
Is seems in Toronto no one wants to insure a Boss Hoss I phoned 3 insurance including my own they all say they used to or just no.
Oh yeah the bike in my signature is my original one (Still got it too) Now also have as Nev mentioned 252/194 as well.

Tony, they are RU1770 filters and that bike had 252hp/194 ft lb, revved to 8500rpm, 170hp at 60% throttle, when it left my shop. 1 7/8" OD headers with no goofy alloy head insert. Numbers with filters on and using BP Ultimate pump fuel. I have not seen it for some years.
Yeah that my original Roadster in my signature as I also have Ponters bike too

So I got the Jarrdines and headers and 4040 K&N filters with tune boy so if I got this set up I’ll get the same hp and torque ?
Does the Rocket sound any different? Does it sound more nasty?
Can you feel all the extra power just starting it up ? And pulling away? Can you feel all that extra power driving it normal? Or do you need to step on it?
How much does it cost to compleat what you need for this package?
And how much to install ?

Doggone it, I wish I could find someone who would install @Neville Lush 's kit -- I want it so bad I can taste it.

Any suggestions ?
bring it to west kelowna and Gordon the wrench at bentley motorcycle can install all with perfection ,degreeing the cams sliding the pistons in and checking everything else the man is a true genius with bikes, he owns and run drag bike as well mine does 197 hp and around 169 lbs of torque starting down around 2800 rpm
beside our $ is 25 % cheaper worth a go IMO

Back