Who's Rocket is this?

canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
I got the 4040 K&N filters and my bear claw can't go on and I have this picture of a Rocket not sure who's Rocket this is but like to do this so that the filters just stick out.
Looks like a perfect fit and would love some messurments of the opening and all around the trim so I know where to start.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 2
Not sure this is helping me guys a bunch of clowns.
Who owns this bike so I can get the information I need , too do just as nice job?

Hi Paul, some where here on the forum when I was just thinking of doing it now I done it and can't find the link.
Or any one that did this would be great just don't want to cut to much, and who ever this guy is did a nice neat job and I would like to do the same.

Thanks Kevin

I would suggest going to the media section, sort by date and work your way forward. I've been here 2 years and never seen the pics of that bike, and I think the roadsters in '10-11 ended anything but black outside of the Touring... which that is not judging by the tank

There is only 178 pages in media

that picture I got less then a year ago, I seen when they cut the bottom out, I like the way this is when the K@N filters just come out the three holes , I would think there’s more guys on this forum that has done it this way.
:( it’s when your really not looking you come across certain stuff and when you look you can’t find:(

Back