Who's Rocket is this?

I have the K&N RC-3680 Universal Clamp-On Air Filter's (with Rain Covers) and the Bear Claw that "albertaduke" mentioned

Pics, show filter with and without the covers on.

20180216_150940.jpg
Bearclaw.jpg

Kevin, just spitballin here, could you spray something, plastidip, or whatever onto you existing bearclaw, use it as a form and use resin, fiberglass whatever to make a template. cut your holes in that, when your satisfied to transfer your measurements over to your bearclaw?

that picture I got less then a year ago, I seen when they cut the bottom out, I like the way this is when the K@N filters just come out the three holes , I would think there’s more guys on this forum that has done it this way.
:( it’s when your really not looking you come across certain stuff and when you look you can’t find:(

I don't know the origin of this bearclaw mod but suggest you check out the one available from MSG. For my money this solution gives a much better look to K&N's.

Paul do you have a picture?

Senefan, yes I might need to that,
But right now I’m in Florida and almost bought a 2017 Boss Hoss and I was told to check with my insurance they heard it’s hard to insure, so I phoned my insurance that I’ve been for years that has my house two cars and my Rocket they said no:( so when I get home need to find out who insures it.

I have the K&N RC-3680 Universal Clamp-On Air Filter's (with Rain Covers) and the Bear Claw that "albertaduke" mentioned

Pics, show filter with and without the covers on.

20180216_150940.jpg
Bearclaw.jpg
MAAAATE You need a quick release sissy bar kit to help make that thing look better without the rack etc always on... Just sayin...
Still a nice looking bike tho

Mittzy, how tall are you ? I always wanted the t- bars but just think Ill be leaning too muck and back will get sore.
I also got the clock and gas gauge how do you think it will look with them on the T-bar handle bars?
I got the Rivco pull backs is that what on yours?
Do you have the product # of those T-bars?

Mittzy, how tall are you ? I always wanted the t- bars but just think Ill be leaning too muck and back will get sore.
I also got the clock and gas gauge how do you think it will look with them on the T-bar handle bars?
I got the Rivco pull backs is that what on yours?
Do you have the product # of those T-bars?
I am 5’10” and the bar are Burleigh Bars don’t know product number sorry, I have rivco riser on one of my other Roadsters and love them and I also love the Tbars too.
Tony,
Still one of the most beautiful R3s around anywhere!
A tad better pix below.
Two questions:
1) What was the base model and year of this bike?
2) What are those kinks I think I see in the #2 & #3 header pipe?

Ponters.jpg
Thanks for the compliment mate zero credit so far for me as it is still basically how
I bought it - I’ve just been trying to tidy things up with it. And there will be a lot more stuff done to it soon - mainly more tidying up as the airbox has been removed and some brackets have been poorly made IMO.
Q1: it’s a 2010 R3R
Q2: the kinks are tight bends in the FULL heat shields

Ok I have to ask what’s the difference of Lush Cams and tune high compression pistons?
Compared to Copenters?
Is it less expensive?
Less power?
Does it sound more mean?

Ok I have to ask what’s the difference of Lush Cams and tune high compression pistons?
Compared to Copenters?
Is it less expensive?
Less power?
Does it sound more mean?
I have the neville 200hp kit installed and to answer your questions
I will say yes and yes but unless you absolutely need an inordinate amount of hp.
200 hp is in my view plenty for 90% of the time but this is motorcycle discussion so passion takes over from mundane in most case.

Back