Who's Beaten the Snow???

We got a foot or more that clogged roads and brought down trees (one in my front yard).
Now melting - too slowly. Roads now pretty clear but wet and cold.
Not as much snow as Ontario, thank God.

all that i can say is i don't know how to talk to people about snow.
we did see a few flakes this winter.
can't think of anything else.
i have to admit the snowy pictures is awsome

Been so lucky so far only had one day of snow here this year.Started late evening all gone by lunch time next day. Still rode but on ktm great fun:cool:Rocket only parked for two weeks this year so far just because salt on roads.Two hours riding yesterday and today only local(yes @atlsrt44 rode hard;)) loved every minute.Weather looks good so riding rocket all week as ktm striped down for annual inspection next month or as we say in UK yearly mot.Bring on the summer:cool:

How long did you stay in Florida though? Looks like The Woodlands, TX, would still be pretty hot and sticky at times.

Yeah, the greater Houston area is actually worse than Miami for humidity. At least in Miami there was a breeze from the ocean moving the air. In Houston, it just sits here and gets more and more humid.

I was in Miami just under 2 years. I lived in greater Houston from 2008-2017, then Miami 2017-2018, now back in Houston

Back