Who's Beaten the Snow???

In Maine, We got another foot of the white stuff and few days ago, another 4 inches yesterday. Just a preamble to Spring, always gets worse before it gets better. The 1st of March things really start melt away, the sun is just so much higher in the sky.

Can usually get some nice riding days in April, side roads are somewhat lumpy , but the main roads are great.

I need to install my Paul Bryant header:) before too long and change tunes. Then get it tuned. It's going to be a great Spring:D

I decatted the stock pipes as Rocket3Pilot had done to get a bit more flow, intake modded with the Ram Air.

Hoopla

2F11A476-0469-4005-BADC-BD57C7040510.jpeg
Can’t beat it up here....might as well get out and enjoy other ways....

It snowed Wednesday night, melted Thursday, dried a bit Friday (yesterday) and hit about 49 degrees so I took her out. Burned about 1/4 tank of gas on I-15 and around town.
Noticed my neighbor just getting her Harley ready for a ride as I was pulling out and gave her a nod.

Snowed last night, got about 6 inches still on the ground.

It's been a bad winter for riding around here. :confused:

Well girls and guys, it looks like my home town and most of the central north have been getting record cold weather and snow.

Tell us how you've beaten the snow/cold.

For me and my wife, we went from this....

Taken by my son last night...
IMG_1763.jpg

To this.... A beach 30 minutes away in Florida....
IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1754.JPG

Didn't have a trailer this year to bring the Rocket with me..... but next year, if good fortune prevails, it's coming. Been in Florida for 6 weeks and haven't seen one other Triumph on the roads in Tampa and the surrounding areas???????

That seems about right. 30 minutes from Toronto to Florida on the Rocket...

Back