What is the best throttle lock to buy

If you are asking about the BrakeAway the answer is yes. With mine in the locked position I can still tweak the throttle against the resistance. There are 4 small set screws located around a ring that are adjusted against a rubber insert. These are adjusted during the setup. If you tighten them in a little more the locking resistance becomes greater and vice versa. That is how you set how much it grips on the throttle grip shoulder when locked. Ideally you set it so it holds securely but can still be tweaked while locked. I have never had to readjust mine since I have installed it. It works great, can be manually engaged or disengaged and the automatic disengage when you grab the front brake lever is a must have feature in my opinion.
Thank you!

I am seriously looking at purchasing a MCCruise next March. They usually go on sale on their opening anniversary. Last year they had 15% off. If no sale, then full price it is.

I had my first taste of a working cruise control on the Harley I road last spring in Phoenix. Hooked.

Is MCCruise the only cruise control supplier for motorcycles?

I am seriously looking at purchasing a MCCruise next March. They usually go on sale on their opening anniversary. Last year they had 15% off. If no sale, then full price it is.

I had my first taste of a working cruise control on the Harley I road last spring in Phoenix. Hooked.

Is MCCruise the only cruise control supplier for motorcycles?

I think they are the only ones that caters to the Rocket. All I've ever seen here on the forum.

I purchased mine during MC Cruise Sale, I think earlier this year, installed myself, followed the instructions word by word, took me two days but it works exactly as you would expect. `Had to relocate the PCV into the unused air box to make way for the MC Cruise module.

I purchased mine during MC Cruise Sale, I think earlier this year, installed myself, followed the instructions word by word, took me two days but it works exactly as you would expect. `Had to relocate the PCV into the unused air box to make way for the MC Cruise module.
Someone finally mentioned the 2 DAY install after you purchase. You gotta be keen.

Back