Quad Lock 360 Bar Clamp - Medium

beck

Standard Bore
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
Been searching this out for a bit, and apologies if I didn't search hard enough in the past threads here.

I'm looking for the best setup for my phone, particularly in regard to the wireless charging that Quad Lock has to offer. I currently have a cheapo Amazon holder that is honestly fantastic for what it is, and it cost me around $16.

That said, I now have an expensive bike with all of the creature comforts, and I'd like to add some wireless charging to it, and Quad Lock has a very nice offering. My concern is that they offer the bar clamp in small and medium. The gen 2 Rocket has these thick bars with all of the goodies running through the tubes. I don't want to buy a whole bunch of mounting stuff that won't actually fit around the bars!

Does anyone have any experience with this clamp on their 2019+ Rocket? Any input is much appreciated!

Been searching this out for a bit, and apologies if I didn't search hard enough in the past threads here.

I'm looking for the best setup for my phone, particularly in regard to the wireless charging that Quad Lock has to offer. I currently have a cheapo Amazon holder that is honestly fantastic for what it is, and it cost me around $16.

That said, I now have an expensive bike with all of the creature comforts, and I'd like to add some wireless charging to it, and Quad Lock has a very nice offering. My concern is that they offer the bar clamp in small and medium. The gen 2 Rocket has these thick bars with all of the goodies running through the tubes. I don't want to buy a whole bunch of mounting stuff that won't actually fit around the bars!

Does anyone have any experience with this clamp on their 2019+ Rocket? Any input is much appreciated!
Apologies if links aren't allowed here. I'm N3wB. This is what I'm talking about:

Back