Cruise Control - asking about Kaoko throttle lock

++ on the Atlas kit, is on my 2011 R3. Have had the Kaola on other bikes but did not like having that large lock wheel right under the palm on long rides.

I had and still have the bottom kit. Both kits work on the 14 Rocket but the bottom looked cleaner or better hidden to me. It was $145.00 plus tax around 4 years ago.
This thread should probably be in 'Accessories'.

I bought a Chinese knockoff @24 August '22 for just AU $55.47 (US$37.11) with free shipping. They are Au$219 + postage from ATLAS.

The current Ale Express price for Oz has either increased or reduced discount now.
3499.87Rs. 36% OFF|Universal Cruise Control Motorcycle Throttle Lock Assist Handlebar For Bmw R1200gs For Ktm For Suzuki For Yamaha For Honda Nc750 - Covers & Ornamental Mouldings - AliExpress

Arrived yesterday. The cheeky bastards even copied the Atlas instructions but forgot to remove all the 'Atlas' references.

Looks fine and appears to work so I shall fit today and test. I compared the photos with the real Atlas for some time before pulling the pin.

1663284109826.jpeg

In the year old post the price has gone up considerably in the last 10 months. Wonder why. Oh yeah, never mind. I tried to get rid of mine cheap with some other stuff. The other stuff went and the Atlas didn't bring in any interest. $145.00 to $219.00 is a big jump but so is everything else in the last year. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 999,999,999. If you guess correct you get it free but pay postage.:cool:

In the year old post the price has gone up considerably in the last 10 months. Wonder why. Oh yeah, never mind. I tried to get rid of mine cheap with some other stuff. The other stuff went and the Atlas didn't bring in any interest. $145.00 to $219.00 is a big jump but so is everything else in the last year. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 999,999,999. If you guess correct you get it free but pay postage.:cool:
Just to reassure you.........$219 is current Aussie dollar price. (US$146.50). and that includes 10% GST here;) :roll::roll::roll:

Back