TuneECU site closing!

Update:

The time draws closer to the tuneecu.com site being shutdown. I'm in progress downloading the entire site now, I'll make some changes etc to bring it into 2018 and organize the site a little differently (hopefully easier) for people to use.

I anticipate having the new site up in the next few weeks, it'll be www.tuneecu.org when complete.

Your passion and commitment is inspiring thanks:cool::thumbsup:

Yes our very own Rob is indeed a rock star but unfortunately he does not get paid like one, so just remember why the last site closed down(lack of funds) so lets make sure this one does not do the same.
Easttex this is for everyone I just hacked onto your post:D

Yes, I sent $$ to HansO account & will be more than happy to do so for Rob. Someone setup an account please

I'm currently waiting on Alain's response regarding the whole thing. New site is built and ready to launch.

It'll remain free unless traffic volume becomes too high, but, I don't think it'll be an issue. The costs are not high at all.
Way to pick up torch mate.:thumbsup:

I'm currently waiting on Alain's response regarding the whole thing. New site is built and ready to launch.

It'll remain free unless traffic volume becomes too high, but, I don't think it'll be an issue. The costs are not high at all.

Mufasa is waiting for you . . .

Back