TuneECU site closing!

Wow...That is some sad news. I never made a donation. I guess I should have and probably too late now to save the site. I did, however, purchase the Android version.
Me too.......must have been the kiss of death. :(

Thanks Rob for picking this up. It's sad that the site is closing.

On having difficult getting the PC to talk to the ECU, recall when mine wouldn't work and you finally used your PC to download the tune.

Disable any antivirus software as this may be blocking the port! On mine I had to disable Norton antivirus. Once I did that, bingo, bango, bongo....red to green!

At the end of the year the tuneecu website will be going away, a post by Tom and Alain clarified this.

I will create and host a site that has all the Triumph tunes and necessary files.

More to follow.

19DCEFCE-6807-4411-8AE0-1B003AA6B7B9.png

ED8713A1-5184-4483-95A1-32F848053564.png

I don’t use tune ecu so this comment is about YOU. This forum is one of the few I’ve ever been part of that is informative , educational and the defining thing ...there is genuinely an es·prit de corps here...really , it’s a unique forum in that sense and this due in the most part to YOU CLAVIGER and quite a few others ...I for one THANK YOU. I’ve learnt so much from you all and increased my love of riding because of this group...cheers!

Update:

The time draws closer to the tuneecu.com site being shutdown. I'm in progress downloading the entire site now, I'll make some changes etc to bring it into 2018 and organize the site a little differently (hopefully easier) for people to use.

I anticipate having the new site up in the next few weeks, it'll be www.tuneecu.org when complete.

Back