TuneECU site closing!

Update:

The time draws closer to the tuneecu.com site being shutdown. I'm in progress downloading the entire site now, I'll make some changes etc to bring it into 2018 and organize the site a little differently (hopefully easier) for people to use.

I anticipate having the new site up in the next few weeks, it'll be www.tuneecu.org when complete.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: You’re a rock star Rob!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: You’re a rock star Rob!
Yes our very own Rob is indeed a rock star but unfortunately he does not get paid like one, so just remember why the last site closed down(lack of funds) so lets make sure this one does not do the same.
Easttex this is for everyone I just hacked onto your post:D

Update:

The time draws closer to the tuneecu.com site being shutdown. I'm in progress downloading the entire site now, I'll make some changes etc to bring it into 2018 and organize the site a little differently (hopefully easier) for people to use.

I anticipate having the new site up in the next few weeks, it'll be www.tuneecu.org when complete.

I truly appreciate you doing this! If you need any help be sure to let us know and we'll see where our skill sets or our wallets are at.
-MIG

Last edited:
Update:

Thanks Rob. That's huge.

Back