Does anybody have a version of tuneecu OLDER than 2.5.8 available

ratsidecar

.060 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket III
Hi, been having lots of trouble connecting to my rocket, tried connecting things in different orders, tried charging the battery, running off a car battery, having a battery charger hooked up at the same time, 2 batteries connected together in parallel and connecting a running bike to the battery in the rocket with no luck. Tried both a lonelec cable and the tuneboy cable with the relevant drivers installed. Been able to connect briefly once in maybe 40 attempts.

I am using the latest version of tuneecu 2.5.8 and can remember not having these issues with an older version installed. Trouble is, I can't find anywhere with any of the older versions of tuneecu available!

Does anyone have a version of tuneecu OLDER than 2.5.8 that they could email to me at ratsidecar@outlook.com to see if I have any luck with that. Thanks

ratsidecar

.060 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket III
Thats great thanks, will try it out in the morning. Glad its not just me having issues with the current version!

ratsidecar

.060 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket III
You're not the first captain to have been in this situation, I've v2.5.5. sent to a few guys previously so have now posted the link on here. Hope that helps

TuneECU v2.5.5
I downloaded it but it fails to decompress and says that the zip is invalid. Tried another unzipping tool as well but it seems the archive is corrupted.

R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2.5L Stroker Rocket III, 04 Hayabusa
I downloaded it but it fails to decompress and says that the zip is invalid. Tried another unzipping tool as well but it seems the archive is corrupted.
I've been known to have zipper trouble alright, usually it's flying low and causes a trip hazard
File updated now :)

johnnytrident

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 2005
Hi
Yes I can help. I have 2 older versions for you. How do I get them to you? Not sure how we do this. Email would be best for me.
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock