Does anybody have a version of tuneecu OLDER than 2.5.8 available

ratsidecar

.060 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket III
Hi, been having lots of trouble connecting to my rocket, tried connecting things in different orders, tried charging the battery, running off a car battery, having a battery charger hooked up at the same time, 2 batteries connected together in parallel and connecting a running bike to the battery in the rocket with no luck. Tried both a lonelec cable and the tuneboy cable with the relevant drivers installed. Been able to connect briefly once in maybe 40 attempts.

I am using the latest version of tuneecu 2.5.8 and can remember not having these issues with an older version installed. Trouble is, I can't find anywhere with any of the older versions of tuneecu available!

Does anyone have a version of tuneecu OLDER than 2.5.8 that they could email to me at ratsidecar@outlook.com to see if I have any luck with that. Thanks

I downloaded it but it fails to decompress and says that the zip is invalid. Tried another unzipping tool as well but it seems the archive is corrupted.

I've been known to have zipper trouble alright, usually it's flying low and causes a trip hazard
File updated now :)

Back