David Gravlin

.060 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
I recently downloaded tuneecu on android bought the cable connected to my bike a 2015 Rocket 3 touring it connected fine and it has a place to test and make adjustments on certain things but there are no maps to download into the bike can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong

It doesn't sound like your doing anything wrong. Maps do not usually come with the soft ware. Tune ecu has a page on their site with maps for various Triumphs. Or if someone has a map matching yours they can send it to you. Being its the first time you hooked up to the ecu I would ready the map that is in the bike so you have the original to go back to. any changes you want to do to it you will have to save the map so the changes take affect then load it into the ECU. Each time you save a map save it as a different name or like I do put the date in the name so you know which map is the most recent map.

I am not a android man but assume a lot of it is like using a laptop. I have heard that in order to do any mapping you will need to link up with the cable no wireless. I think you can monitor a lot of things wireless maybe even do some of the maintenance just not map changes.

Hopefully someone who uses the android will come along with some advice so I can learn and may get that also.

It doesn't sound like your doing anything wrong. Maps do not usually come with the soft ware. Tune ecu has a page on their site with maps for various Triumphs. Or if someone has a map matching yours they can send it to you. Being its the first time you hooked up to the ecu I would ready the map that is in the bike so you have the original to go back to. any changes you want to do to it you will have to save the map so the changes take affect then load it into the ECU. Each time you save a map save it as a different name or like I do put the date in the name so you know which map is the most recent map.

I am not a android man but assume a lot of it is like using a laptop. I have heard that in order to do any mapping you will need to link up with the cable no wireless. I think you can monitor a lot of things wireless maybe even do some of the maintenance just not map changes.

Hopefully someone who uses the android will come along with some advice so I can learn and may get that also.
Thank you I will work on it

I have a similar problem. Trying to connect an Android old phone with the Lone Tec cable using a double female adapter from the android cable to the LoneTec USB side. The bike and the phone are not seeing each other.

Back