I finally got around to install the new bars (Khrome Werks 300211) and the Avon grips. A bit of a pain as the brake fluid reservoir didn't want to sit nicely on the bars. But it's all on now and I just got back from a short test ride in the neighborhood. I have the risers on as well and the cables are pretty tight... All in all.. no issues with the clutch, the brake line is the tightest one but still has a bit of a slack.
What a difference!!!! My wrists are now at a more natural angle, arms are just below shoulders and it all feels so natural!!!
Thanks @Earthquake for the suggestion!

Attachments

• PXL_20230722_205451041.jpg
    PXL_20230722_205451041.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 23
I didn’t realize you had aftermarket riser if you fallow the front brake line down on the right side of your sitting on it there a mount to the triple tree clamp if you run a longer bolt and spacer it’ll loosen that brake line right up

I didn’t realize you had aftermarket riser if you fallow the front brake line down on the right side of your sitting on it there a mount to the triple tree clamp if you run a longer bolt and spacer it’ll loosen that brake line right up
Those risers are actually for Thunderbird but they fit perfectly with the stock bolts.
I'll look in my bits and bobs cans for something to loosen that triple tree clamp up a bit. Thanks!

Actually my bad that triple mount was on my classic on the touring I don’t think it’s the same mount if you decide to get longer brake lines adept motor sports with extend a stock length for you

Back