TuneBoy Modified Tunes Talk

We will figure out some tunes for it. Like dougl said... you can open up the secondary throttle plates.. you can also correct the speedo error.

You guys will have to be patient and help us experiment. We don't have every combination of performance add ons and we don't have a dyno. We may be able to use one this fall but it will take some dyno time and that costs money. If we do work something out it won't be for every kind of setup out there.. we may have to adjust and experiment to make it fit what you have.

I have all sorts of silly theories but just don't have the time to play with it... this is my busy time of year at work... but we will get done what we can :D

:) Ordered my Tuneboy last night so when I get back from the Alabama coast I can download Wayne's new tune 20050_3 for my current Rocket setup...I'm very anxious to see and feel the difference...right now I have the 20055 Triumph tune downloaded by my dealer....

Hey Doug....

Are these tunes uploading OK now?? Brian hooked up with Shawn and they may have worked this out. Try posting that earlier tune..... It may have been something I did... If you change one little thing:D it seems it has ramifications elsewhere on the site:eek:...

Toystoretom said:
Hey Doug....

Are these tunes uploading OK now?? Brian hooked up with Shawn and they may have worked this out. Try posting that earlier tune..... It may have been something I did... If you change one little thing:D it seems it has ramifications elsewhere on the site:eek:...

Yeah, it seems to be working now.

Pig9r said:
Here is a modified 20053 tune

Hi...I would like to download this dat.-file but I can't do it. My software obviously doesn't support dat.-files. Can anybody give me advise how to open, read and store these kind of files? You should know that I#m not very familiar with IT,
Thanks in advance for your kind help

Scholle said:
As I'm not very familiar in IT I have problems to open these f....dat.-Files. Can anybody give me advise how to open, to read or to store them on my pc?

You have to install the TuneEdit program to open and read these tune files. You can get the software free from the TuneBoy web site. Under "support", download TuneEdit version 3.00.10. You still need to buy the cable from Tuneboy to put a tune into your bike.

dougl said:
You have to install the TuneEdit program to open and read these tune files. You can get the software free from the TuneBoy web site www.tuneboy.com.au. Under "support", download TuneEdit version 3.00.10. You still need to buy the cable from Tuneboy to put a tune into your bike.

Thanks for this...I've already ordered the Tuneboy at Tuneboy UK last week and I'm still waiting for delivery

Loaded the dougl tune today and took it for a ride. Worked great, thanks go out to Doug. The popping on decel is gone replaced by a low rumble that sounds good. The sec tables had the 255 value added in gears 1,2,3 so the secondary throttle should be opening all the way in those gears. Sure felt like it. :D :D :D

put on my cat by pass from newr3, very clean and sounds great, but they are out of stock on the tune boy for 7 business days... guess i gotta wait....valkn you didn't get my tune boy did u ?
question on the tune boy.. when they mention applications and don't list cat removed but don't list the cat also do you assume they mean it is without cat ?

Back