Tune for -06 Classic, cat bypass, RamAir, O2 Unchecked, Stock pipes

While you're here, I have yet to start the engine with the new tune it in (tomorrow - fingers crossed).

Would you mind explaining (or point to an old thread) about the "12 minute tune" - not touching the throttle until the cooling fan comes up ?
Yeah the 12 minute tune involves a lot of patience you need to start the bike with out touching the throttle and let it run till the cooling fan comes on then let it run for 12 minutes
I perfer to use the reset adaptives on the test page or the other way is that after loading a tune turn ignition off then on .. Wait 10 seconds and turn it of again, turn it back on then when TuneECU has the green connection light back on again use the drop down menu at top of page and select "reset adaptives" ,
With both the last two methods the bike will literally retune its adaptive settings once you start ridding the bike for say about 15 mile

Thanks to HansO this white beast runs now a lot smoother and without decel popping.
There may be even a slight power increase. Excellent.
Great hear another happy camper,my rah there should be an improvement in the response of the bottom end and it should accelerarate a bit more snappy, I can't take all the credit as when I first got my rocket I was offered a few tunes to suit the changes I made to the bike (nothing internally yet) and one of the first ones was the tune you are using in a little less modified state, Ian aka @idk gave the Ian tune which was a dyno tune he had done on his bike with a fairly stock set up, unfortunately like a lot of tune available on the net it was based on the 20050 base which was one of the earliest Triumph TOR's tunes I ran it and as I made a few other changes to my bike I made some to the Tune only last year I found out why Triumph had updated the 20050 map to the later version and the most recent pre Roadster and Touring model tune was the 20228 TOR's tune so I transposed all the table of the old tune on to the new base and have made a couple of other small tweaks to it, I have since also transposed these same tables to the different Roadster and Touring tunes with good results.
So the credit goes to Ian @idk for sharing the a Tune which became a great starting point and Also the decent amount of credit goes to Neville Lush with out doubt one of the best R3 tuners in the world ( in my opinion) for sharing some of his knowledge about the early tune bases hidden issues which would cause the bike to out the blue start to stall when you pulled in the clutch even to just change gear ( very tricky in heavy traffic) that and the fact he is top bloke in a tin shed:thumbsup:

Great hear another happy camper,my rah there should be an improvement in the response of the bottom end and it should accelerarate a bit more snappy, I can't take all the credit as when I first got my rocket I was offered a few tunes to suit the changes I made to the bike (nothing internally yet) and one of the first ones was the tune you are using in a little less modified state, Ian aka @idk gave the Ian tune which was a dyno tune he had done on his bike with a fairly stock set up, unfortunately like a lot of tune available on the net it was based on the 20050 base which was one of the earliest Triumph TOR's tunes I ran it and as I made a few other changes to my bike I made some to the Tune only last year I found out why Triumph had updated the 20050 map to the later version and the most recent pre Roadster and Touring model tune was the 20228 TOR's tune so I transposed all the table of the old tune on to the new base and have made a couple of other small tweaks to it, I have since also transposed these same tables to the different Roadster and Touring tunes with good results.
So the credit goes to Ian @idk for sharing the a Tune which became a great starting point and Also the decent amount of credit goes to Neville Lush with out doubt one of the best R3 tuners in the world ( in my opinion) for sharing some of his knowledge about the early tune bases hidden issues which would cause the bike to out the blue start to stall when you pulled in the clutch even to just change gear ( very tricky in heavy traffic) that and the fact he is top bloke in a tin shed:thumbsup:

HansO, I put a "16" roadster engine into an 05 rolling chassis. My son bought me a Ramair for Christmas so that went on in record time. I can't afford a header as of yet so I'm using a stock one that Tripps didn't need. I modified a stock muffler which I plan on partially de-baffling. Do you think this tune would work with my setup until I obtain a Jardine or Brute?

Back