Triumph GT windscreen on the R, worth it or buffeting?

Is it just me, or does my powerbronze shield being more tapered,less wide, look more in keeping with the lines of the bike?🤔

Attachments

• 20210123_112557.jpg
    20210123_112557.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 45
Is it just me, or does my powerbronze shield being more tapered,less wide, look more in keeping with the lines of the bike?🤔
The interesting thing for me about the California Scientific windshield, is that I agree with you in pictures, but when you see the windshield in person from any angle it goes right with the lines of the bike. It even follows the lines of the fixed plastic shield underneath, it it looks appropriately proportioned, like it was meant for the motorcycle. IMO

I think it's just you ;)

All kidding aside, any big windshield will take away from the look of this gorgeous bike but it's a tradeoff that one would find worth making if one is going on a long ride. Plus there's way much more to this bike than its looks.

With the Powerbronze, I think it's that upper second piece that makes it look weird and not flow with the rest of the bike but if it does the job, who cares.

Hey DOCGSS, what is their claim on the cut out in the middle of the screen? Besides letting air through or is that it.

Back