You obviously haven't run it much or the pipes would be rainbow colored. Remember though, it's a replica Taiwanese knockoff of the real thing..... Don't be gett'in none of those 'Made in England' stickers from Selman and sticking them to the frame.....
Why did you offer this "information"? I don't care where it was made. Real thing? It's the same bike as those assembled in the UK. If you're trying to ruin my fun, forget it. I was fully aware where it was assembled before I bought it. If I wanted a "genuine" antique Bonneville I would buy one. I don't want a bike with reliability issues or one I have to worry about getting me home or pissing me off. If I wanted those problems I'd ride a harley.
The problems with early Triumphs, BSA's and Nortons is why I always rode Hondas since 1962. In 1975 I wanted to buy a Norton Roadster in the worse way but I purchased a Honda 750/4 because I needed a bike that was reliable. At that time my motorcycle was my only transportation.
Now that Triumph makes modern, reliable motorcycles I am enjoying ownership.
I wouldn't have purchased a Bonneville had they not modernized it with fuel injection for '09.

Have I explained myself sufficiently enough for you mr flip?

Nice Bonnie

Nice Bonnie, Mr.X! I'd rather have a sister who works in a whore house, than a brother that rides a Harley:eek: (not really)lol

Sd 1300

The shirley davidson is now sporting a kury high 5 VS and make'n some serious power:rolleyes:. Some adjustments are required like using a chrome crank breather below the VS for show not so much go. NO pic yet.
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a minute

Last edited:
Back