When I was a kid and riding old Harleys with my buddies we never had any money. The choppers back then never had front brakes since the footies and fifties Harley front brakes were big, ugly, and didn't hardly even help to stop we throw them away. We also usually had bald or badly worn back tires since with only a rear brake which wasn't even hydraulic you tend to skid when braking quite often. Being 16 years old stopping was pretty low on the list of things we admired about our bikes. The old Harleys were all 16 inch rear wheels and so were most cars so even back then there were guys that ran car tires on their bikes. I can't remember any big concerns about it but I can't remember any big concerns about anything once the bike started.

i know what u mean. 59 bsa i put on a chrome front forks w/o front brakes looked really good. tires if they held air i was good to go. i put that bicycle glue in my tire tubes one time i had about 18 punctures two was large nails finally had to buy new tube.
i think the great sprit took care of my dumb a$$.

Wow, this has turned into quite the thread.

So, which one is best 9mm or 45ACP? :eek: :laugh: ;)

bob

Neither .357 auto

20160108_182604.jpg

Back