DANNO

.060 Over
So I'm out riding today with my lovely wife Jennifer on the back. We're enjoying the sun and two lane blacktop, when suddenly I hear the all too familiar rattle of a Hardley V-2 pirate ship coming up from behind. I twist the throttle a little as he comes around to pass. Traveling about 70 mph in 55 zone, I glance into the rear view again just see see the " I'm going to kick your butt frown if you do it". In a split second I had to make the choice, save my pride or keep the peace. As Blackbeard pulled around me, looking smug, I thought to myself "your one lucky peg-leg today" Maybe another time, he wouldn't stand a chance!

Last edited:
peg legs

I have been in the same situation, you want to kick some and you know that precious little package on the back will kick some when you get home. Besides if I risk my life at high speeds well it's my life and I wouldn't put her life in any danger. If something happened to her because of me I don't think I could live with myself afterward. But don't worry, you will get another chance. There are many peg legs out there that need dealing with.
Dave

Your mention of Blackbeard and Pirate ships brought up an add for "Quality Loot for Pirates". I am trying to resist the evil urge to click on it..............

You made the wise choise, by the way. You don't share a bed with ol' blackbeard!!

Hardleys aren't worth the gas. It's like racing with cages. Save it for 'vettes and Ferraris.

The highway is a different story. Let's see one of those slugs race you from 70 to 110.

I was recently talking with a guy that had spent $3,000+ on screamin' chicken parts for his 106" hardly and after all that it still only produces 72 hp. How embarassing that must be!

Back