Tallahassee eats recommendation

HEY FRANK!!!!
How the heck you be?!
I hope you are aware and attending the RAA East 2018 event!
Tis only 500 miles from you. I'm coming from Tacoma and would like to see ya again & yer new motor I talked ya into. :roll:
You will enjoy all the forum blokes and fit right in with the great peeps & comradery.
PS: 8 posts in 6 months???
You really NEED to get on & post more here, brother!

I thought you died again? I texted your sorry butt the other day and you just ignored me like a vegan ignores pastrami. If I had feelings you would have hurt them! You're coming back East?!?! Oh no, lock the doors, hide the children!
Tis some beautiful country down there in SE Kentucky. I will get that on my calendar and look forward to seeing your ugly old face again. The wife unit may even join me. She likes you. Nobody knows why. You bringing Danny? Would be good to see little brother again too.

All good suggestions, and yes Visco's was really good. Landry's is good, but the one by the Lakefront has the best view. Deanie's is my favorite for a seafood platter. Almost every place will be serving red beans and rice on Mondays, to be honest Popeyes is my favorite.
Of course I can boil up some bugs. :D

Thanks for the tips Steel! I shall add them to my list of eateries. Looking forward to it!

@LabRat-n-VA
Dan is in line for a new left hip & won't be coming.
I am bringing Jim @RKTNMYPKT. You guys will get on well!
I'm anxious to see your beast.
If one was to read too much into this post it would sound suspicious especially when @RKTNMYPKT is involved. (seeing beast n all):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:p:whitstling:

If one was to read too much into this post it would sound suspicious especially when @RKTNMYPKT is involved. (seeing beast n all):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:p:whitstling:

The @LabRat-n-VA Frank & I are old buddies from about ten years ago when we both rode Kawasaki Vulcan 2000s.
He rode cross country to one of our Big Nasty events & we (Bro Dan & I) have ridden cross country to his place in Studley about five years ago.
He's new to the Rocket & a terrific fellow that would be a fine addition to our RAA East.

The @LabRat-n-VA Frank & I are old buddies from about ten years ago when we both rode Kawasaki Vulcan 2000s.
He rode cross country to one of our Big Nasty events & we (Bro Dan & I) have ridden cross country to his place in Studley about five years ago.
He's new to the Rocket & a terrific fellow that would be a fine addition to our RAA East.
No Doubt mate, a mate of yours is a mate of ours. I was just stirring you up hehehe

Back