Stopped in at Seattle Triumph

That's where I bought my 2012 r3. Nice store, good people. I prefer Seattle, though, it's closer. I'm in Poulsbo.

I as well bought mine new at I-90.
Just had to check mileage from my place in Tacoma - 43.2 miles to I-90 Motorsports in Issaquah and 43.4 to Triumph of Seattle.
Never been to Triumph of Seattle . . . shall have to check it out.

Casey,
Check out our Rocket Owners Northwest thread and sign up.
Are you joining us for the RAA we are hosting here in WA next month?

Last edited:
Wife and I went back today to drop off the special tool I had borrowed. Doing what she does, she was browsing the leather jackets and....

$148 On closeout ahahaa amazing score, and it fits perfect!
77B2976A-A561-4002-BCDF-F93B497F1759.jpeg

Geez Rob, your wife has a good eye. Every jacket I looked at there cost about $500. Not for me. That's a great looking jacket.

Steve, the difference is that getting to the I-90 dealership is relatively easy while unfortunately the journey to the Seattle dealership is an unpleasant ordeal.

Geez Rob, your wife has a good eye. Every jacket I looked at there cost about $500. Not for me. That's a great looking jacket.

Steve, the difference is that getting to the I-90 dealership is relatively easy while unfortunately the journey to the Seattle dealership is an unpleasant ordeal.

Mike,
Rob & I will be here working on my valves tomorrow. Looking for a ride, come on by & Say howdy.

Indeed it would be great if you’d be able to make it by. I imagine I’ll be elbow deep in Steve’s motor for a while tomorrow :p

Back