Stopped in at Seattle Triumph

Love this jacket fits like a .... glove?!

831AACC7-3ED7-46C8-9159-8F03FC43878F.jpeg

Haha, I assumed it was a wife's jacket, 2nd picture caught me by surprise.

I'm not sure - in the greater scheme of life if that's good or bad. But but for 150 smackeroonies even as a casual jacket - ace buy. And if it's that soft - make some boxers from the skins - rough side in of course!.

I would not doubt it would protect well in an off, but, anytime I’m wearing anything but my power ranger uniform I ride a little more sedate. The whole lack of pelvis and leg protection thing ya know.

This will become my “daily” wear, it’s comfy, comfortable in 70-80 f temps, and well armored.

Last edited:
The whole lack of pelvis and leg protection thing ya know. This will become my “daily” wear, it’s comfy, comfortable in 70-80 f temps, and well armored.
Look at the CE-2 abrasion tested/rated Resurgence riding jeans/pants. I just invested in a pair of their Cargo Pants (in a sale). Used in 30°C plus without discomfort. D3O protectors (E-1 I think)

I plan on buying a set of leather Triumph "riding jeans", they zip into the jacket and form a psuedo one suite. I suspect getting the zipper lengthened to be about 180 degree attachment shouldn't be too costly and would give me vastly more confidence in the ability to protect in a spill.

At the moment though, gear is the last thing on my mind. Working on like 10 different things concurrently on my bike plus servicing another captains and getting ready to tear down the Datyona while I'm in maintenance mode and freshen it up to get it on the road again for RAA West.

Last edited:
Back