So I helped a guy pick up his Triumph Rocket 3 in a parking lot... (just venting)

You know how these Triumph riders are :cautious:

Least they don't creep up from behind and scalp you!!!
Donald Laugh.gif

We don’t help others for the expected gratitude, we do it for the gratification of doing a good deed.

We do it for who we are, not who they are.

Let it go, chalk it up to karma and human kindness.

true and I did not expect any reward just a thank you and a hand shake got neither one that much I remember. water has flowed under that bridge long ago

Thanks everyone
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
What did you EXPECT him to do? It's not like you cured cancer or anything.

You did the right thing, so. What do people want? A frigg'n medal for doing the right thing?

Most of society is to freaking lazy to even take a shopping cart back where they got it. May be there should be a pile of buttons there they can pin on, "I took my shopping cart back." and collect a nickle at the register.

I agree to the embarrassed and ashamed mentality. I’ve dropped my bike in a parking lot and it sucks. It’s hard to think straight over the slew of curse words going through your head and out of your mouth when that happens.

I was rinding towards Eglin AFB when I noticed a young airman sitting on his bike on the opposite side of the road-did a quick u-turn and asked him if he needed any help, he was out of gas and the cell phone coverage around Eglin sucks, told him to hold on a minute I rode home(about3 miles) loaded one of my gas cans into my car and drove back to him, he was on a small honda and it only took three gallons to fill him up now this guy was so thankful I got a hug and he offered me $20 which I refused and off he went into the sunset.

Back