Rocket Sightings

Sorry I missed this post Roger.
Let me know next time and I may just rip over there to see Teri and you! :D
Have lots to do on my R3R before the RAA XI ride and time is short with work and all. :rolleyes:
I may come through your way on my return from RAA XI through Jellystone (July 24-26) . . .
If so, I shall be in touch.

It would be great to see you.
Enjoy RRA.

Yesterday I saw a blue and white classic on 225 near the parker exit pulled over to the side of the freeway. Hopefully it was just an empty tank. I checked the side of the highway for the next couple of exits but didn't see the rider to offer assistance.

I cruised past a R3R, Black with white strips today on I-95 HOT lanes in Lorton, VA southbound around 1740ish. Was ridden by a distinguished gentleman. Anyone? Bueller?

I rode up to Gettysburg bike week for Friday night and left Saturday. In the Granite Hills campground, I noticed a shiny red Rocket a few spots over. I went up and met Tom from York PA. He has the prettiest '05 rocket I have even seen. Despite having 20K miles, it looks like it just came off the showroom floor. I didn't take a picture of it, but if you see one with two speakers on the backrest that look like jet engine nacelles, then you will have seen this bike.
I mentioned he should go by and see @Manic_Mechanic at Crystal Ball Brewery. He has ridden by he says and now has a reason to stop for sure.

Back