Rocket Sightings

This morning on Rt 1 and Neabsco Rd in Woodbridge, VA I saw a southbound R3R, black with red strips. Big fellow riding it. You're too close to my house for me not to know you. Who are ya brother?

I've seen two others in and around the Winnipeg area (Manitoba, Canada) one is an older rocket with the three tailpipes, and the other is a black one with the dual red stripes, anyone own them here?

We have a thread over at Chromeheads called "C Sightings." Members are able to document when and where they see other Cs on the road. Given the fact that the Rocket is almost as rare the R1200C, anybody interested in such a thread here?

We saw 2 R3Ts on the road, the first turned north on NJ 29 in Frenchtown a little before 10 am. The second was turning north on NJ 31 from County 579 near Harbourtown about 3:45 this afternoon. Anybody here?

I'm also the owner of both a Rocket and an R1200C. They are such different bikes, I bet there are not too many more people that own both.

Last edited:
We have a thread over at Chromeheads called "C Sightings." Members are able to document when and where they see other Cs on the road. Given the fact that the Rocket is almost as rare the R1200C, anybody interested in such a thread here?

We saw 2 R3Ts on the road, the first turned north on NJ 29 in Frenchtown a little before 10 am. The second was turning north on NJ 31 from County 579 near Harbourtown about 3:45 this afternoon. Anybody here?
I see a few Rockets in Adelaide and surroundings.

Every second bike i see is a Harley. They are everywhere. You know, those bikes for people who are individuals and want to be different!

Back