Rocket Sightings

Bob R

Top Fuel
Ride
2013 R3T
I have seen a few lately. I work with a guy that rides a 2008 Touring. I have also run into Donna and Ben, husband and wife who ride Rockets on a few occasions and then Chris on his Rocket at a bike night. I believe there are about 6-7 of them locally. Donna, Ben and I were all at a bike night/ Cannonball Rally night at the local HD place, you should have seen all the side eyes we got.. ;)
20180921_180719[1].jpg

Bernard Vinet

Frenchbernie
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring 2012
Only other rocket I've seen in Quebec, is an other Rocketeer living close to close to me . At the Triumph dealer, Montreal Cycle, in Montreal , and at a bike shop Roy Performance, where they were repairing a R3 2005 for a guy from Nova Scotia.

hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
I have a new Rocket touring neighbor in Searsport Maine, haven't met him/her yet, just seen it parked in the drive a number of times.

DaddyRabbit

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Triumph Rocket III Classic
Hey! Skip! T still appreciate all what you did to manage all those belt buckles for the old members here! Glad to know you still kicking! You know what i mean! LOL Jimmy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock