Rocket Sightings

I have seen a few lately. I work with a guy that rides a 2008 Touring. I have also run into Donna and Ben, husband and wife who ride Rockets on a few occasions and then Chris on his Rocket at a bike night. I believe there are about 6-7 of them locally. Donna, Ben and I were all at a bike night/ Cannonball Rally night at the local HD place, you should have seen all the side eyes we got.. ;)
20180921_180719[1].jpg

Only other rocket I've seen in Quebec, is an other Rocketeer living close to close to me . At the Triumph dealer, Montreal Cycle, in Montreal , and at a bike shop Roy Performance, where they were repairing a R3 2005 for a guy from Nova Scotia.

I have a new Rocket touring neighbor in Searsport Maine, haven't met him/her yet, just seen it parked in the drive a number of times.

Hey! Skip! T still appreciate all what you did to manage all those belt buckles for the old members here! Glad to know you still kicking! You know what i mean! LOL Jimmy

This morning (around 0730) on the I-95 North HOT lanes in Lorton, VA-Springfield, VA, I spied a 2.5 R3R, black bike. The rider was wearing all black with a black backpack and helmet. He had a brownish shirttail flapping in the breeze. I rode alongside you for a mile or so on the black Road King. Are you here on the forum?

Back