Rocket Sightings

Well done but ya forgot the furry bits! Everything has been done before:;):D

Price:AU $25.99 Approximately US $19.94
+AU $6.99 shipping
New Unisex Motorcycle Rider Leather Half Chaps Legging Leg Cover Warmer Gaiter L | eBay

Shop around and check with seller first: When mine (below) arrived from the same seller they were actually sewn from leather patchs, but for the price I thought WTH and put them away for winter.
AU $30.99
Free shipping
Approximately US $23.77(including shipping)
Buy another
Unisex Motorcycle Rider Leather Half Chaps Legging Leg Cover Warmer Gaiter L | eBay
upload_2017-2-12_18-42-39.png
upload_2017-2-12_18-41-35.png

upload_2017-2-12_18-41-51.png
upload_2017-2-12_18-42-12.png

I saw those somewhere , but only women were wearing them and nothing saying unisex. My masculinity might be under further attack if wore a pair in front of the guys I ride with. I underwent enough verbal abuse when I wore the ones I made on for the first time. One of the guys wife is a psychologist, so he took a picture and said his wife could help me if I would call her. I told him to kiss my arse and bite me! We rode on, but my shins were much warmer. They kept their distance, so I wouldn't embarrass them. Desperate times call for desperate measures and I decided I have no shame when it come to being cold!!

Today, Sunday 9 July a little before noon. Jack and I were northbound on PA 32 River Road, just south of Point Pleasant PA. We spotted a Blue or Green and Cream 2 tone (Classic?) in the parking lot between the Delaware Canal and the old closed Inn.

First I have seen since the Gathering of the Nortons in April.

Sunday 24 June in Newfield Twp, NJ. A black Rocket heading west on US 40 at 11 am. Driver wearing a red jacket and yellow helmet. I was on mine, waiting to cross at Lake Rd. Anybody?

Just back from 11 day trip to the U.P. of Michigan.

Last night in Warren, OH at 8:30 pm, a black R3T was 2 up and heading east on Market Street by the town square. I was walking with two other friends.

Last Thursday July 19 around 4:00 PM I was heading north on route 25 off Cape Cod and a I saw a Roadster going south near the wind mills?

Back