R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2472cc Supercharged Carpenter Rocket III Stroker
After a little bit of R&D in 2015, I've had Kawasaki ZX14R footrests fitted as rearsets on my Rocket now for a few years, and they've been great. Really solid and reliable. Highly recommended.

They look great, really OEM-like (well they actually are OEM; Kawasaki OEM), the heel plates have 3 slots in them which match the III on the Rocket III badge right beside them, and having your feet in that position changes the feel of the bike to become a lot sportier/in control, and offer much greater ground clearance. Gets your feet and shins in out of wind resistance, and hot exhausts.

The foot position is very close to that of a Hayabusa, the difference being the girth of the Rocket being much greater than a Busa.
I've a Brembo master cylinder in there too from a Yamaha R1, so now my rear brake is Brembo MC, Brembo caliper, Brembo pads, Nissin disc, and Triumph/Venhill braided line.

Anywho having read a few posts recently about rearsets (not many available for Rocket), I've decided to post up the option for anyone who might be interested - the kit can be supplied as a package, ready to fit ;)

After a little bit of R&D in 2015, I've had Kawasaki ZX14R footrests fitted as rearsets on my Rocket now for a few years, and they've been great. Really solid and reliable. Highly recommended.

They look great, really OEM-like (well they actually are OEM; Kawasaki OEM), the heel plates have 3 slots in them which match the III on the Rocket III badge right beside them, and having your feet in that position changes the feel of the bike to become a lot sportier/in control, and offer much greater ground clearance. Gets your feet and shins in out of wind resistance, and hot exhausts.

The foot position is very close to that of a Hayabusa, the difference being the girth of the Rocket being much greater than a Busa.
I've a Brembo master cylinder in there too from a Yamaha R1, so now my rear brake is Brembo MC, Brembo caliper, Brembo pads, Nissin disc, and Triumph/Venhill braided line.

Anywho having read a few posts recently about rearsets (not many available for Rocket), I've decided to post up the option for anyone who might be interested - the kit can be supplied as a package, ready to fit ;)
Rear sets look super cool Pricey ?

I've decided to post up the option for anyone who might be interested - the kit can be supplied as a package, ready to fit ;)

Really nice setup! I like the brackets to adapt the rearsets to the frame!

Very curious what it'd run for the setup cost wise if you can shoot me a PM I'd greatly appreciate it.

Rear sets look super cool Pricey ?

A bit pricey alright but you get what you pay for. € well spent

Looks like it would fold me in half. Great for the limber folks for sure.

I'm 6'3" and fit comfortably anyway :)

Really nice setup! I like the brackets to adapt the rearsets to the frame!

Very curious what it'd run for the setup cost wise if you can shoot me a PM I'd greatly appreciate it.

The "Adaption Kit" (the custom made parts to marry ZX14R pegs to a Rocket chassis) can be supplied on it's own too, price €599 + shipping.

In this case you'd have to source ZX14R footrest assemblies yourself, maybe used etc off eBay etc - or any aftermarket rearsets that fit ZX14R's.

Or for the full kit - wait for it - TOTAL € 1,399 + shipping for full kit (brand new OEM Kawasaki bits are pricey :eek:)

Notes;

> It is required to keep the Triumph footpeg rails/engine bars, but you can either remove the pegs (like in photo above) and keep the bars to protect the engine, or leave the Triumph pegs on there as highway pegs.

> My setup has a Brembo MC, this kit would come standard with the Kawasaki ZX14R MC.

> Optional extras (at an additional premium & lead time) include chrome footeg brackets, chrome shifter pedal, chrome shift linkage, logo etched on adapter brackets, Brembo MC

> Expected lead time ~4 weeks

The "Adaption Kit" (the custom made parts to marry ZX14R pegs to a Rocket chassis) can be supplied on it's own too, price €599 + shipping.

In this case you'd have to source ZX14R footrest assemblies yourself, maybe used etc off eBay etc - or any aftermarket rearsets that fit ZX14R's.

Or for the full kit - wait for it - TOTAL € 1,399 + shipping for full kit (brand new OEM Kawasaki bits are pricey :eek:)

Notes;

> It is required to keep the Triumph footpeg rails/engine bars, but you can either remove the pegs (like in photo above) and keep the bars to protect the engine, or leave the Triumph pegs on there as highway pegs.

> My setup has a Brembo MC, this kit would come standard with the Kawasaki ZX14R MC.

> Optional extras (at an additional premium & lead time) include chrome footeg brackets, chrome shifter pedal, chrome shift linkage, logo etched on adapter brackets, Brembo MC

I was going to ask if the rearsets from Kawi could be left so one could use aftermarket versions :p

Thanks, it’s on the list!

I have a Rizoma PE110-111 set for Yamaha YZF-R1 04-06 and YZF-R1 2006 SP.

I am unsure what the differences below are:
YZF-R1 RN01 PE110
YZF-R1 RN04 PE110
YZF-R1 RN09 PE110

YZF-R1 RN12 PE111

YZF-R1 RN19 PE113

YZF-R1 RN22 PE124, PER124

YZF-R1 RN32 PER128

with custom CNC billet adaptors that came off Blastedbones's Carped R3.

http://www.carpimoto.it/Images/Products/Pdf/PE111.pdf

just looked at them again and i need a replacement part PE-111-04. I am ordering from CarpiMoto in Italy which give great service and prices I have found.
CarpiMoto

I will take some photos of the Custom R3 mounts later

Updated with pics @R-III-R Turbo

P1050417.JPG
P1050418.JPG
P1050419.JPG
P1050420.JPG
P1050421.JPG
P1050422.JPG
P1050423.JPG
P1050424.JPG
P1050425.JPG
P1050426.JPG

Last edited:

Notes;

Aftermarket set - I know what i would get to try out first! ;):D:whitstling:

Price:
AU $56.67
Approximately US $41.41

or best offer

Free International postage

Mouse over image to zoom
Sell it yourself
Front Footpeg Footrest Set For Kawasaki ZZR1400 ZX14R ZZR 1400 ZX-14R 2006-2018
Front Footpeg Footrest Set For Kawasaki ZZR1400 ZX14R ZZR 1400 ZX-14R 2006-2018 | eBay

Back