Awesome service - ordered 8/30/2018 6:14 PM Thurs night. A 5.5Kg 50cm x 50cm x 15 cm parcel for just 30Euro Delivered to me here in Canberra Australia from Italy early this morning within 75 hours Impressive as always!

Awesome service - ordered 8/30/2018 6:14 PM Thurs night. A 5.5Kg 50cm x 50cm x 15 cm parcel for just 30Euro Delivered to me here in Canberra Australia from Italy early this morning within 75 hours Impressive as always!
There is no way Auspost was involved with that delivery!

Very cool but I couldn’t ride that long having my legs back like a sports bike, but does look nice

After a little bit of R&D in 2015, I've had Kawasaki ZX14R footrests fitted as rearsets on my Rocket now for a few years, and they've been great. Really solid and reliable. Highly recommended.

They look great, really OEM-like (well they actually are OEM; Kawasaki OEM), the heel plates have 3 slots in them which match the III on the Rocket III badge right beside them, and having your feet in that position changes the feel of the bike to become a lot sportier/in control, and offer much greater ground clearance. Gets your feet and shins in out of wind resistance, and hot exhausts.

The foot position is very close to that of a Hayabusa, the difference being the girth of the Rocket being much greater than a Busa.
I've a Brembo master cylinder in there too from a Yamaha R1, so now my rear brake is Brembo MC, Brembo caliper, Brembo pads, Nissin disc, and Triumph/Venhill braided line.

Anywho having read a few posts recently about rearsets (not many available for Rocket), I've decided to post up the option for anyone who might be interested - the kit can be supplied as a package, ready to fit ;)

After a little bit of R&D in 2015, I've had Kawasaki ZX14R footrests fitted as rearsets on my Rocket now for a few years, and they've been great. Really solid and reliable. Highly recommended.

They look great, really OEM-like (well they actually are OEM; Kawasaki OEM), the heel plates have 3 slots in them which match the III on the Rocket III badge right beside them, and having your feet in that position changes the feel of the bike to become a lot sportier/in control, and offer much greater ground clearance. Gets your feet and shins in out of wind resistance, and hot exhausts.

The foot position is very close to that of a Hayabusa, the difference being the girth of the Rocket being much greater than a Busa.
I've a Brembo master cylinder in there too from a Yamaha R1, so now my rear brake is Brembo MC, Brembo caliper, Brembo pads, Nissin disc, and Triumph/Venhill braided line.

Anywho having read a few posts recently about rearsets (not many available for Rocket), I've decided to post up the option for anyone who might be interested - the kit can be supplied as a package, ready to fit ;)

Where can I see pictures of the ZX14R rearsets fitted to your Rocket 3.
Thanks, Doug.

Hi, Where can I see pictures of the ZX14R rearsets fitte to your R3.
Cheers Doug.

20180603_162011a.jpg
20160801_074911.png

N.B. That reservoir to master cylinder tube was tidied up after.

20160801_202033.png

Wow that is one mean looking Rocket live the exhaust and supper charger and winddeflecter and being black very nice. How .uch HP and torque?

Wow that is one mean looking Rocket live the exhaust and supper charger and winddeflecter and being black very nice. How .uch HP and torque?

I don't know, never dyno'd it.. was still tuning it myself (slowly..) when the stroker project required an engine swap.
The supercharged Carpenter engine has been sitting on a bench for the last 16 months, while the stroker engine is in the bike.
Soon I hope I will combine the lot, a 2.5L Stroker Supercharged Carpenter motor. That will be interesting

Nice looking ride! I also like the flyscreen is that OE tilted back a bit?

Back