Updated with pics @R-III-R Turbo

More custom R3 CNC billet Rizoma adaptor pics showing the scuffs on RHS brake lever side, gear lever LHS unmarked.

P1050426.JPG
P1050427.JPG
P1050428.JPG
P1050429.JPG
P1050430.JPG
P1050431.JPG
P1050432.JPG

Last edited:
If I cannot get the Rizoma part I may have to get these to try something.

Price: AU $37.04
AU $19.17 Economy delivery from outside AU
Front Footrest Foot pegs For YAMAHA YZF R1 2004-2006 2005 Footrest Parts New | eBay

Aftermarket set - I know what i would get to try out first! ;):D:whitstling:

Price:
AU $56.67
Approximately US $41.41

or best offer

Free International postage

Mouse over image to zoom
Sell it yourself
Front Footpeg Footrest Set For Kawasaki ZZR1400 ZX14R ZZR 1400 ZX-14R 2006-2018
Front Footpeg Footrest Set For Kawasaki ZZR1400 ZX14R ZZR 1400 ZX-14R 2006-2018 | eBay

Yes i too saw these, but couldn't post them as i hadn't tried them to know. They look well, a few $ to anodise the brackets & pegs and hey presto.
With these and €600 one can have same setup as in the pics at start of thread. Would need to add in a master cylinder though

Any pics of your brackets etc on a (Blastedbones') bike?

.........Any pics of your brackets etc on a (Blastedbones') bike?

No I tried to find any posts of his about them on the other R3Owners.com without any luck. You may have better success as I do not know that site's thread views or tools and often found myself buried in thread layers or presentation I did not really get my head around. I hate forums like that and FB where you scroll down for older posts and thread strings are all different. Besides that I never learnt to navigate around that other forum where Blastedbones hung out. ;):eek::banghead::banghead::whitstling:

Quite a few on this forum knew him or his previous machines and may expand @ruzzle

R111-3turbo what kind of exhaust do you have on your Rocket? I like them how do they sound? Any video?

R111-3turbo what kind of exhaust do you have on your Rocket? I like them how do they sound? Any video?

Full 3-1-2 ceramic coated stainless steel custom job, i designed (aka partially ripped off) and built in 2013.
Twin end cans are PipeWerx, based on those for a Hayabusa but supersized.

35hp gain,,,,, but then again the engine was Carpenterised so the stock exhaust was killing it before.
You don't hear it as much as you 'feel it :inlove

Do you have the Jardine headers? Or stock headers?
It sounds nice and most likely even better in person?
I’m going to most likely get Nev Cams and just debating since my wife Burt her boots twice on my Jardine and trying to get all off there scratched up so either going to get them rechromed or cut them off and put different exhaust on. Have you had a chance to here the Jardines besides yours to compare what one is more deeper and louder?

Do you have the Jardine headers? Or stock headers?
It sounds nice and most likely even better in person?
I’m going to most likely get Nev Cams and just debating since my wife Burt her boots twice on my Jardine and trying to get all off there scratched up so either going to get them rechromed or cut them off and put different exhaust on. Have you had a chance to here the Jardines besides yours to compare what one is more deeper and louder?

It's a full system so my own headers. you are right the camera does not capture the sound entirely, as i said you feel this bike coming as much as you hear it , a real low frequency rumble that literally shakes buildings. sounds extremely powerful. never had it next to another rocket though.
if you sell your jardines i'm sure you'll get a good price they seem to be sought after

Last edited:
Wow they do look cool any pictures of your headers?
No I’m more just thinking of just putting different exhaust on the two sides or just pay to just get them all chromed again.
How much did the two exhaust cost you?
I was also thinking of getting Harley performance slip ons but not sure how it would sound on a Rocket

Yes i too saw these, but couldn't post them as i hadn't tried them to know. They look well, a few $ to anodise the brackets & pegs and hey presto.
With these and €600 one can have same setup as in the pics at start of thread. Would need to add in a master cylinder though

Any pics of your brackets etc on a (Blastedbones') bike?

I hunted for spare parts for my existing RIZOMA PE-111 early Yamaha RZ1 set without a lot of success without big cost and dramas.

But did a search of the .pdf exploded part diagrams for the various models and found this PE-305 model that shares most of the parts with my PE-111 set and 50% off complete unit old RRP to boot. So far cheaper than buying bits individually many of which are now well out of production.

http://carpimoto.it/Images/Products/Pdf/PE305_Spares.pdf

http://www.carpimoto.it/Images/Products/Pdf/PE111.pdf

I have bought bits off CarpiMoto in italy a few times with great service/reliability.

Delivered to Australia from Italy VAT tax free:

PE305B - Rizoma REV Rear Sets for Kawasaki ZX-10R 04-05, color Black € 177,27 (AU$285, US$207),
EXPRESS - Shipping & Handling 1 € 30,00 (AU$48, US$35)

just checked and received shipping notification and looks like i got the last one. ;):D:cool:

Rizoma Rearsets PE305B for Kawasaki ZX-10R 06-07

rz_PE305B_Z.jpg

Last edited:
Back