Was it a long stretch between when you parked it and when you started it then this started, or does it always do this even when ridden regularly?

PS: Stem seals can be done with head in place, but, I wouldn't trust just anyone to do it. You need to rope the piston, move it to TDC. Remove cams, Remove keepers, retainers, spring, remove seals, replace seals, reassemble.

Look at the back of the valves, you'll know if it's leaking by the amount of crud there.
Yes it was a long stretch.

Very possibly simply water in the oil from condensation venting out. Give it a ride or two and see if it clears up.

Blueish smoke - oil
White - water
Black - Fuel

The smoke comes out the exhaust pipes. I didn't see a crankcase breather when I removed the air cleaner or any signs of oil. Can valve guide seals be replaced without pulling the head? There was a dimple on the bottom of the air cleaner housing that the filter surrounds, it had some debris in it. Is it a little valve of some sort. Its a 2015 model.

When you say dimple, there is a small hole that connects to the breather hose on the bottom of the filter housing. How much is a little debris? Breather could be blocked causing blow by, but again oil is more of a blueish smoke.

When you say dimple, there is a small hole that connects to the breather hose on the bottom of the filter housing. How much is a little debris? Breather could be blocked causing blow by, but again oil is more of a blueish smoke.
If that is connected to a breather then that might be the problem. It was blocked a nd I tried to suck the debris out with a straw but I don't think I got it all. I am going to Utah in an hour with the bike, I'll see if it clears up. If not next week I'll do a leak down test. Ill check the water today.

Back