This just confirms my suspicions that Triumph had the Hipster crowd in mind with the new Rocket. I have been down to the local Triumph dealer probably 25 times since the new Rocket came out and have yet to see one Hipster type looking at the Rocket. All have been male between 40 to 65 years old. I guess it's much 'hipper' to have young bucks riding the Rocket in advertisement and commercials rather than us 'older' dudes. Just have to shake your head with their line of thought.

This just confirms my suspicions that Triumph had the Hipster crowd in mind with the new Rocket. I have been down to the local Triumph dealer probably 25 times since the new Rocket came out and have yet to see one Hipster type looking at the Rocket. All have been male between 40 to 65 years old. I guess it's much 'hipper' to have young bucks riding the Rocket in advertisement and commercials rather than us 'older' dudes. Just have to shake your head with their line of thought.

It's mostly the older age group that have the cash to pay these inflated prices.

An idea for new R3 owners, this is my Harley with the same problem anfd how i fixed it, bear with me since i have to post from 2 different devices.
stock from factory;
fat bob.jpg

Back