Richard TTS Tune Launched - 186bhp at wheel with tune

Got my R to the dyno tuner today...2023 model with 2000km on the clock, baseline on the dynojet was 140hp @ 6500 RWHP , after loading
penners tune and some tweaking to improve AFRs, final run was 168 RWHP @ 6500, redline limit is 7400 rpm and top speed restriction is removed,
as are the throttle position table restrictions.
Bike felt noticeably smoother and definitely more responsive for the 15 percent HP gain, on my 100km ride home
May I know which map you loaded on the 2023 model and which VIN# do you have?

Ha, I don't own an air fryer. I have been tuning bikes for a living, long enough to be on my fourth dyno. 2.5 Rockets are pretty thin on the ground here, but every one I have tuned, every one, I have had to do the ECU recovery process. Quite a few of the latest model Triumphs tend to do that. I follow the instructions to the letter. Some things just happen. I admire the courage of Penner for GIVING you his tune. This leaves home open to all sorts of action or dispute, in the small world of folk who pay top dollar for a higher tech bike and muck about with it at home in the quest to save a relatively small amount of $.

Ha, I don't own an air fryer. I have been tuning bikes for a living, long enough to be on my fourth dyno. 2.5 Rockets are pretty thin on the ground here, but every one I have tuned, every one, I have had to do the ECU recovery process. Quite a few of the latest model Triumphs tend to do that. I follow the instructions to the letter. Some things just happen. I admire the courage of Penner for GIVING you his tune. This leaves home open to all sorts of action or dispute, in the small world of folk who pay top dollar for a higher tech bike and muck about with it at home in the quest to save a relatively small amount of $.
You really need an air fryer I'm on my second and got a double basket. Fish and chips w/no oil.

GUYS, since in this discussion, more people have complained that something else has been discussed other than the object of the initial discussion, I have created a new discussion for those who are interested or want to better understand what should be done to remap the Rocket 3 ECU R 2023 . this is the name : REMAP ECU ROCKET 3 R 2023 MODEL - EUROPE - Remap ECU Rocket 3 R 2023 model - Europe . I myself have already bought the latest version of TuneEcu and the OBDMX +, and if Richard from TTS will answer my last questions, I will have a custom map created for me (he told me that he can create a map as I like) . At the same time, I asked BT MOTO if with their software I will be able to load their map or the original one again, if I have already loaded a map with Tuneecu on the bike (they will give me answers on Monday). I would like to try them both. I will see the developments

GUYS, since in this discussion, more people have complained that something else has been discussed other than the object of the initial discussion, I have created a new discussion for those who are interested or want to better understand what should be done to remap the Rocket 3 ECU R 2023 . this is the name : REMAP ECU ROCKET 3 R 2023 MODEL - EUROPE - Remap ECU Rocket 3 R 2023 model - Europe . I myself have already bought the latest version of TuneEcu and the OBDMX +, and if Richard from TTS will answer my last questions, I will have a custom map created for me (he told me that he can create a map as I like) . At the same time, I asked BT MOTO if with their software I will be able to load their map or the original one again, if I have already loaded a map with Tuneecu on the bike (they will give me answers on Monday). I would like to try them both. I will see the developments
can you do get a dyno run after the flash of tune?

Back