Richard TTS Tune Launched - 186bhp at wheel with tune

no . in my area there is no bench test. this is a problem for me. I'm looking for it
but as you wrote in some posts, I don't think you can get more than 20 hp at the wheel. I'm interested in the torque, in having it constant and high up to 6000 rpm, and in the acceleration in the first 3 gears

but as you wrote in some posts, I don't think you can get more than 20 hp at the wheel. I'm interested in the torque, in having it constant and high up to 6000 rpm, and in the acceleration in the first 3 gears
yes, you are right, you cant get more than 20hp at wheel with existing tunes. thats why this all discussion and thread started.
in the hop that Richard tune can get 30hp more ?
Only way to find out is get a dyno once you flash it..

HOPE!

yes, you are right, you cant get more than 20hp at wheel with existing tunes. thats why this all discussion and thread started.

HOPE!
Richard says that the big restriction on the stock bike is the headers. Tuning will run up against that after which you will be spinning your wheels.

HOPE!
this thread is because I'm going to have Richard do the map who says you can have more horsepower. the same with BT bikes

Because peak hp is at full throttle, which you would use at the drag strip or Bonneville Salt Flats but not so much elsewhere.
Correct! . in fact I asked Richard that I'm interested in torque and acceleration in the first 3 gears, or 4, and he replied that it can be programmed as I prefer. but it's all to see.

Maximum torque in any gear is at full throttle. Since you don’t have a dyno, I think you should use your appropriate Penner tune before going overboard with other options.

Back