Richard TTS Tune Launched - 186bhp at wheel with tune

I wasn't criticizing you and I wasn't offended. I jokingly said that basically you are right, but if you can't do certain jobs on the bike, try to do what you can, if it's worth it
i also dont have good mechanics around me else I would buy supercharger 10/10.

There would be no difference whether Penner or your dyno shop modified a stock map.

If you look in the map libraries that you can access from the Tuneecu app or on Tuneecu.net, you only see tunes for bikes with vins ending in 961597 to AV5456 (GT model) and also including and above AV5457. So far, Alain has not provided an upper vin cutoff beyond which maps cannot be safely loaded into new bikes. All of the Penner maps are based on the older vin range. Has anyone tried copying the tables from a Penner map into the base map for the newer vins (AV5457 and up)? On the other hand, the problem might be deeper in the software which is something Alain will need to address.
I have done this with a 2022 model year bike that is outside of the custom tunes VIN range. I just took Penners custom map for the earlier US market GT VIN range and copied the TBW values along with the closed loop AFR values on top of Triumphs factory map downloaded from Tune ECU site. Did not touch fueling or ignition tables and can say that ECU did not brick, and now bike runs unrestricted. The only problem Im having at this point is with the latest tune ECU software upgrade. It seems that with the new upgrade Im having a problem zooming in on cells. Im working off a phone instead of a tablet and my old eyes need to zoom in the see what values Im entering. With the newest software update I can zoom in but once zoomed I can not scroll sideways to cover all areas of the table.

Last edited:
I have done this with a 2022 model year bike that is outside of the custom tunes VIN range. I just took Penners custom map for the earlier US market GT VIN range and copied the TBW values along with the AFR values. Did not touch fueling or ignition and can say that ECU did not brick, and now bike runs unrestricted. The only problem Im having at this point is with the latest tune ECU software upgrade. It seems that with the new upgrade Im having a problem zooming in on cells. Im working off a phone instead of a tablet and my old eyes need to zoom in the see what values Im entering. With the newest software update I can zoom in but once zoomed I can not scroll sideways to cover all areas of the table.
banana-cheerer.gif

Richard replied following to one of my friend, who inquired about Richard's new map.

"""

From what I can see Penner has given full throttle on road and sport settings and that's it. Speed limiter hasn't been removed. Its still 230kph.
I change ignition, fuel, more aggressive on the throttle maps and remove the speed restrictor.

""
@RICHARD ALBANS how do we get your tune for a stock 2021 GT in USA ? What is the cost in USD ?

Back