ramair cracked

Will be interesting to see if the glue job holds up.
Great idea - hope it's aces!
Sikaflex -291 mate not just glue. It won't fail. Didn't really need the Sikaflex the original rubbers push in and hold themselves in if you cut away just the right amount of the Ramair. The Sikaflex is mainly to make sure they are sealing properly. Selastic would have done the job.

Well done Bruce. Ramair should consider either buying the rubbers from Triumph of selling the filter with provision for them so people can use their own.

Nicely done, been contemplating exactly that. The Triumph rubbers can be bought separately so it's not a one-way hack job either, if it goes bad you can still put the old stuff back on.

If anyone is not fixing theirs or not going to put a replacement back on I would sure love to get a hold of one of the temp sensor's pig tails/extension so I can add my temp sensor to the Piper-Cross filter I have on my bike now.
Thanks

If anyone is not fixing theirs or not going to put a replacement back on I would sure love to get a hold of one of the temp sensor's pig tails/extension so I can add my temp sensor to the Piper-Cross filter I have on my bike now.
Thanks
Why not just email them and see if they would sell you one separately?

Back