progressive front springs with air ride

Mate - all I do is press 'Search Google' and go from there for everything I have found. All it takes is time and interest and I have gobs of both.;):whitstling:
I am no Rocket Scientist like the rest you mentioned!

Mate - all I do is press 'Search Google' and go from there for everything I have found. All it takes is time and interest and I have gobs of both.;):whitstling:
I am no Rocket Scientist like the rest you mentioned!
You are outstanding in your field mate was my point , but not like a farmer ! :roll:
Absolutely no disrespect to those I missed as there are many , but you get the point . :thumbsup:

all of the technical info is impressive:thumbsup:
however all i was looking for is more clearance in the corners and a little stiffer shock.i know some has done this with thicker oil. what i did was go with 5 weight and put 20 pounds of air on top.
for me it either works or it doesn't. so far it is just what i wanted and i am very satisfied.
if u r racing then u probably need a better set of forks.
i was in need of spring replacement so had to do progressive anyway and the gas guy gave me the air valves so all it cost me was some labor. now if things would have went bad all i would have to do is let the air out then i would be back to normal.
i do not plan on selling these but if i were i would at least combine the two put a pressure gauge and do a panic stop and record the pressure increase.
so far all i have is that the travel from max extension is 3 1/4 inches and 2 inches left that it has not traveled at bottom. (based on the arizona dust ring):laugh::laugh:

all too Technical for me, but I loved when I got my progress front shocks on an my Hogan back shock noticed the difference almost right away and handling around corners is a huge even if you hit a bump going around the corner , before going around corner or even straight and hit a bump scared the crap out of me or there goes my back.

Back