Progressive Fork Springs Now Available

"Install them my self..." Not absolutely positive, but I recall the one guy that installed new fork springs sometime last year said that it is a pain and requires a special Triumph tool.

I've never bottomed out the front so the only reason I'd change the springs is for better performance. I don't know if it's really worth the expense and efforts when the front suspension works mighty fine as-is, certainly a ton better than the stock rear suspension. I'll be interested in hearing what you have to say about the new springs' performance characteristics.

fork springs

Progressive makes the front springs as OEM for the rocket.
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a mintue

springs

I call Progressive as I wanted to rake the front end and thought I could work with Progessive to get longer springs. They told me at that time they don't make longer springs or different front end shocks only whats on there now.
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a mintue

Hmmm... maybe that's why I only heard of that one guy changing them out in the past year. He did use the Progressive part number listed here. :lol:

Only way to know for sure is to compare the new springs with the originals. Even if they appear the same, they can still have different rebound characteristics, so installing them may be the only way to tell if they are different or not.

Back