sixpack

Supercharged
I ride an 06 R3 special edition, stock exhaust, cat delete, gipro, I would like to add Flip's 3 k& n's.. Would I need to change my tune?? present tune 20227, installed by dealer after I removed my Tors, I found them too "rash" sounding.. TIA

I ride an 06 R3 special edition, stock exhaust, cat delete, gipro, I would like to add Flip's 3 k& n's.. Would I need to change my tune?? present tune 20227, installed by dealer after I removed my Tors, I found them too "rash" sounding.. TIA

Funny you should say that about the TORs I am finding the same.. I would say if the tune is for Std cans but if you run the Gpi on 1 or may be 2 you would get away with it.

Here is the Spec for 20227
Rocket III
Production silencer
Full power
without catalyst
Fuel up to E10
Minimum 95 RON (89 RON/MON) fuel

I put 2 std cans on and a TOR on the bottom Right position as a trial ..it reduced the noise level somewhat and the performance wasn't bad at all really,

I have the TORs back on and I will be fitting Flips Tripples in a few days. I like the TORs performance but they just bark, not the sound I really wanted either. I am going to look at adding flexible baffles maybe..

Not sure the K&Ns triples would be any better than the underseat filter maybe a waste ?
just a thought :)

I have the prefect tune for you given to me when I was running Tripple K&N's catdelete and stock mufflers given to me by Ian "IDK" it is a Wayne Tripp Tune and is Sweet as, If you want it send me your e-mail via a PM.
I used it before I switched to the Staintunes which by the way come with an extra baffle to make them quieter and even without the extra baffles they are alot quieter at low throtle than the TOR's

Here is what u do . Take the tors off run them over with the car six times then urinate on them and throw them in a creek . I had tors horrible raspy friggin things . Switched them out for staintunes and SAMs headers with the triple filters ..........beautiful mate beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what u do . Take the tors off run them over with the car six times then urinate on them and throw them in a creek . I had tors horrible raspy friggin things . Switched them out for staintunes and SAMs headers with the triple filters ..........beautiful mate beautiful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey..... fair suck of the sav mate!!!! :roll:

You kill me mitch :D:D:D

Can I touch you for a loan cob maybe 1200 smackers ???? :cool:

Touch him :eek: didnt know u wher that way inclined mate
hope your not planning on a fair suck of the sav :D

LOL :D did you mean weaner ?
NOOO!!! I hate Savs and little red weaners mate, no danger there :D

But I am considering your TOR suggestion mate
I keep forgetting Cheap isn't alway Best :(

Here is what u do . Take the tors off run them over with the car six times then urinate on them and throw them in a creek . I had tors horrible raspy friggin things . Switched them out for staintunes and SAMs headers with the triple filters ..........beautiful mate beautiful
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a Pic of SAMs headers ??

Back