Unable to tune. Please advise

Mongler07

Supercharged
Ride
07 R3 classic
I have gotten to the step in tune ECU were my map I want to write is on screen. Registered and all that jazz.
I see no ecu/reprogram. It is not on the dropdown tab.
I'm using the obdlink lx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230813-124905_TuneECU.jpg
    Screenshot_20230813-124905_TuneECU.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 9
Think you need the cable to map the older Rocket ECUs
That's what I thought but all that info was posted years before the bluetooth stuff came out.
Well I guess I'm returning the obd and just taking it to imperial motorsports for a dyno tune.
I dont have any device other than a laptop to connect a cable and I'm not going to go buy another android device just to do it.
Real same I wasted $30 on the software . I can return the obd device.
The support for these should have fixed that. there is zero difference between a cable and the bluetooth
Dang shame they dont support windows.
As it was it was a lot of time trying to understand and use this.

Imo waste of $ and effort for no reason

The windows version works fine, it's just missing some options. If you configure those options on Android, then send the tune file to PC, you can load it into bike and those options remain.

You can use a USB-C to USB-A dongle to use a corded OBD2 cable, it's what I do. Connects better than windows version ever did.

Only the later R3 ECUs can be programmed by BT (in fact they cannot be done any other way) but as Claviger says, you can still send the file to your PC and load it via windows.

Back