when my TPS was going bad they thought it was a bad download and changed it then they put a TPS on it and fix the problem but never changed the richer download other than that it is stock
My gawd what self control you say completely Stock.. I mean secondaries working normal aircleaner plumbing and completely stock exhaust.
I take my hat of to your self control but seriously if they have the 20227 in there it is probally the better of the stock tunes:)

Yep factory air cleaner only add on that I have is dark side, GPS, XM satellite radio and J&M powered speakers I did get a bigger windshield 5 inches taller, l forgot HitchDoc hitch a little expensive but worth every dime the trailer does not wiggle :cool:

Yep factory air cleaner only add on that I have is dark side, GPS, XM satellite radio and J&M powered speakers I did get a bigger windshield 5 inches taller, l forgot HitchDoc hitch a little expensive but worth every dime the trailer does not wiggle :cool:
I would stick to the richer tune for your engines sake due to you tow = load on motor, not sure I would like to tow with a lean running motor

there you go Dennis on a faster bike:D

Thank you Hanso very nice too.. I don't need a faster colour mine is Granite Grey so I can Shodow Anything :D

When the Sun is behind the Granite Grey Shadow will be in Front! :roll:

Tipples arrived today so I am going to fit them Now !!! :cool:

Back