Thanks it's coming along but just not fast enough, I'm dying to get it painted or wrapped . It was supposed to be my Mustang Cobra bike
It's being all out of metal it is looking bad ass , I could see the mad Max in it:)
I hope to see it in a real life when its done, and when they finally let me in Canada ;-)

Lol it could be a while I was going to fly to Australia with my daughter and get her all set up because she was excepted to vet school but not sure can't fly in and not sure when she is going to start or if she can go :(
But pictures does no justice to the workmanship of this bike, you will for sure need to see it up close:)

Lol it could be a while I was going to fly to Australia with my daughter and get her all set up because she was excepted to vet school but not sure can't fly in and not sure when she is going to start or if she can go :(
But pictures does no justice to the workmanship of this bike, you will for sure need to see it up close:)
Vet school? Canada needs vets that's why Im planning to come over.
Although transferring all the education is a pain and being a vet for 20 years I still need to pass at least 4 massive exams including practical one too. Pain in the back side

She got excepted to go to Australia for vet school, she lives in Seattle Washington.
Where in Canada do you want to practice and live?
Maybe if you come here Toronto you can fix my dog he hyper exstend his front leg tendon :(

She got excepted to go to Australia for vet school, she lives in Seattle Washington.
Where in Canada do you want to practice and live?
Maybe if you come here Toronto you can fix my dog he hyper exstend his front leg tendon :(
I was looking into Ontario. Another obstacle is that everh province has different rules and governing bodies. Not mentioning about Quebec where its a completely different story.
With tendons its tricky because of lack of blood supplying they dont heal almost at all. But fingers crossed . Sometimes bone fusions are an acceptable solution depending on the location.

Well at least your be with in driving range we can go riding:)
Move to Richmond Hill :)
they wanted to fruz his foot together but they said a dog 150 could bend it especially his temperament with his size, so I had a professional splint made but he got a sore so splint has been off since February still has a sore getting better with meds but so slow. My vet said I might need to do surgery thinks he has sensitive skin and will keep on getting sores.
And they say just sewing his tendon he will most likely tear it again, but my question to you if I get his tendon cut and stitched back together and put him back in splint for 8 months to a year not caring if he gets a sore just leave it on with no walks , will that heel 100% ?

Well at least your be with in driving range we can go riding:)
Move to Richmond Hill :)
they wanted to fruz his foot together but they said a dog 150 could bend it especially his temperament with his size, so I had a professional splint made but he got a sore so splint has been off since February still has a sore getting better with meds but so slow. My vet said I might need to do surgery thinks he has sensitive skin and will keep on getting sores.
And they say just sewing his tendon he will most likely tear it again, but my question to you if I get his tendon cut and stitched back together and put him back in splint for 8 months to a year not caring if he gets a sore just leave it on with no walks , will that heel 100% ?
If you want my honest opinion then i would say probably not. Tendones dont have enough blood supply. Stitching them relies completely on the strengh of non dissolvable suture material they are sutured with as well as sometimes screws or pins its fixed to the bone with. Completely cut tendon most likely will not heal. After fww months he will have severe muscle atrophy and will need intense physio. He might also end with a leg amputation after operation fails. Sorry but you asked

Well they are not sure that it is fully cut in half with out MRI Just by looking at it and ex rays they think it's really stretched . They want to put a plate in with screws but they say with his size and temparment I will really need to keep him calm and no play in back yard for at least 8 months and he should be fine, but they say with his size it's still possible for him to Bend it or loosen screws and that surgery is $7,000 :( would it be better with this surgery? What would you do?
Hopefully when he heels of this stupid sore and put a wool sock on with his splint he will be good.
But if he keeps on breaking out in sores not sure what I can do? The lady that makes these splints never had a dog that got such a sore . Gurr, she has other dogs including her own that has same problem doing great on a splint but not as big as my guy.

This is what it looks like

Attachments

• IMG_20200428_152732.jpg
    IMG_20200428_152732.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 17
Back