Which silver will look better on my bike?

Attachments

• IMG_20200804_162344.jpg
    IMG_20200804_162344.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20200804_162330.jpg
    IMG_20200804_162330.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20200804_162313.jpg
    IMG_20200804_162313.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20200804_162253.jpg
    IMG_20200804_162253.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 37
That is not my bike fender I'm holding. The painter had a fender and just did a sample of a silver with a lot of flit that he thought would look good on my bike.
And I seen this ford GT that I also liked the silver so I brought the fender and put against the Ford GT and my question is what silver will look better on my bike?:)

I like the car color better myself. But It's a little more gray, so that's probably why I like it. Based on your previous comments, sound like you're more of a silver/chrome person in which case I think the fender color is more in line with that.

That is not my bike fender I'm holding. The painter had a fender and just did a sample of a silver with a lot of flit that he thought would look good on my bike.
And I seen this ford GT that I also liked the silver so I brought the fender and put against the Ford GT and my question is what silver will look better on my bike?:)
Yep clear now, and I still prefer the color of the bike fenders as he has painted them to the cars.

It's funny you never went from even trying to get close to the GT. I just said I want a silver that has a lot of flip, that when you look at it certain way your see black so my parts will show a lot of shadow, and that's what he came up with. And then U seen the GT I also liked it so I brought the fender over there and wife took pictures she was ****ing so worried that I would scratch the car , I sure that car would be expensive and it belonged to the boss that owns the deanship. But funny the two silvers are close but that motorcycle fender has more flip looking at different angles.

Got the driver's seat and passenger seat don't just need to grind welds so alluminum is all show and just leather in center. Now just thinking if I should do back rest for my wife? If that will spoil the look?
I can always say hang on:)
But there is enough lip that she won't slip off:)

Attachments

• received_3278588152236945.jpeg
    received_3278588152236945.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 21
Well picking my bike up hopefully next Saturday if everything turns out.
Got all excited thinking my bike will all be done in black satin but turns out this is only the sanding stuff he's spraying it in this clay grey apoxy he said it's the bass color he needs for my paint job in winter , I don't really like it but it's only riding it untill winter to make sure no gas leaks or stress cracks before he paints in winter. Oh well I thought I was going to ride in a black satin bike and possibly like it and just get it painted satin black .
So I guess no one will see it untill the winter, can't show it in this clay grey unless put together and doesn't look bad. Here's a picture what back fender looks like black satin.

received_591154455097100.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back