Things been quite because of the covid but Thursday I'm driving up to see my bike, he has it all striped down because he's cleaning up all the metal parts. And making things fit better. Going up to finnaly work on my last things my custom seat pan with matching passenger seat with custom rack all out of aluminum . The seats will all be all alluminum trim not sure if I'll paint it or keep it brushed aluminum with leather seat on top and back. Hopefully we can make it happen :)
Will see how much we can get done might bring it hope or the following week 😁
But I decided going to ride it as is so I don't loose anymore riding season and get it painted in winter.

Attachments

• The Raw Look.jpg
    The Raw Look.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 39
Finnaly I was able to drive to see my bike and finnaly work on the seat pan and raise my handle bars so gauges don't hit the scoop, did it and looking good .
Now got him to understand how I want my seat pan and matching passenger seat pan and now he can do the rest.
So hopefully it will be done in a few weeks to pick up, fingers crossed.:)

I would hope the bits have been fashioned with maintenance in mind. Most of those covers (including the tank) are going to have to be moved at points to effect various planned and unplanned maintenance.

Yes every thing is basically like the original the tank will go up just like stock tank Infact the gauges at moved up so you don't even need to move gauges for tank to come up, li you need loose stock gauges and lift up with stock Rocket. The radiator cover goes off the same as stock same bolts.
I can change my oil with out removing anything .
Just two same bolts as originacover
7 years it took me to design this,
Side covers is same 2 bolt same as stock.
Back fender and front fender same bolting system as stock:)
Not sure it could have been better design :) wait to you see it perhaps your be impressed. This guy builds cars and impressed how I thought of everything and how the bike all fits together. And how I'm proud:)

I went through so many metal guys that just wouldn't take this project on two guys I found that couldn't do it lost money.
Finnaly came across this guy that's amazing in metal and was soon retiring and took me two years before he said I can bring bike in and he will do when he wants to with me coming on week ends a year later all most finished, well worth the wait . Now his friend is going to do body work and do it in apoxy black satin so I can enjoy the rest of summer riding it:)
And the winter he will paint it the color I want, so excited many might think I'm crazy lol

I went through so many metal guys that just wouldn't take this project on two guys I found that couldn't do it lost money.
Finnaly came across this guy that's amazing in metal and was soon retiring and took me two years before he said I can bring bike in and he will do when he wants to with me coming on week ends a year later all most finished, well worth the wait . Now his friend is going to do body work and do it in apoxy black satin so I can enjoy the rest of summer riding it:)
And the winter he will paint it the color I want, so excited many might think I'm crazy lol
Oh you proved that:roll:

The only thing I didn't plan to do is the back fender with sunk in licence plate and Ld Brack lights the original fender just didn't flow with bike.
Also location of signal lights and fog lights and aluminum elbow on fog lights to cover wires wasn't planed.. An extra expense but worth it. Don't think k I can afford my Nev Cams and Pistons as planed perhaps next year:)

Back